torsdag den 22. marts 2012

I always forget how amazing springtime in Copenhagen is. It's a surprise every year, even though this is my 11th spring in Copenhagen. I get all bubbly and happy when I feel the warmth of the sun for the first time since winther. Today I walked from work without my coat. Total bliss.

It'a also my first spring as a full-time-employee. It's pretty tough! I have to sit at my messy desk and look at that amazing sun filling the blue sky.



Finally I could go out into the beautiful day and meet my favourite sister. We went shopping in H&M and I picked up some appropriate spring-stuff - some blue pants, a t-shirt with some extra love on it and the most amazing, striped blouse! I can't wait to go out tomorrow in my new shirt and some pink nail polish to match.






I love my city - and even more when it's finally spring again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar